Sunday, November 14, 2010

just let go

 
we had a lot of fun,
when we were together,
i'll never forget,
i'll always remember.

the laughs that we shared,
the dreams that we had,
but those dreams changed,
and they left me sad.

i know you moved on,
and found someone new,
but i have to admit,
i still wish for you.

this isn't healthy for me,
i really need to stop,
when i think about our past,
my heart wants to pop.

so as i say my last good-bye,
i want you to know,
that i'm trying my best,
to learn to just let go.
iframe allowTransparency='true' expr:src='"http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=" + data:post.url + "&layout=standard&show-faces=true&width=530&height=60&action=like&colorscheme=light"' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='border:none; overflow:hidden; width:530px; height:60px'/>

No comments:

Post a Comment