Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm in love with u



I couldn't help past memories,
That would only make me cry,
I have to forget my first love,
And give love another try.

So I've fallen in love with you,
And I'll never let u go,
I love u more then anyone,
I just had tho let u know.

And if u ever wonder why,
I don't know what I'll say,
But I'll never stop loving u,
Each n everyday.

My love for u will never change,
Please know my feelings are true,
Just remember one thing,
I'm in love with u.
iframe allowTransparency='true' expr:src='"http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=" + data:post.url + "&layout=standard&show-faces=true&width=530&height=60&action=like&colorscheme=light"' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='border:none; overflow:hidden; width:530px; height:60px'/>

No comments:

Post a Comment